Rockford Ringwood BH24 3NA
Tel: 07788 145499 Email: email@example.com
Strathmore View is a welcoming Bed and Breakfast in The New Forest National Park, near Ringwood. It is situated with far reaching views over pasture land and across to the forest beyond where deer can be seen roaming. It is located directly opposite the Avon valley footpath network with a circular walk around the Blashford Lake Nature Reserve, which is very popular with birdwatchers and is within walking distance of the New Forest's Northern Commons.
Strathmore View offers a stylish roof space room. This unique self contained room has sloped ceilings and its own access separate to the main house via an external wooden staircase. The room has an ensuite bathroom and is equipped with double bed, there is a small lounge are with sofa and colour television for you to relax, a small food preparation area where you can make up your picnics for the day complete with a fridge. Tea, coffee and cereals are provided in your room, for you to enjoy at your leisure.There is also a small table and chairs for dining.
There is a small outside area with table and chairs, below the apartment, where you can sit and enjoy a glass of wine or your breakfast al fresco, whilst looking accross our fields.
The property has off road parking across a cattle grid, essential as the forest animals freely roam and as we are situated within the National Park, they may well be wandering past, so you really don't have to travel far to enjoy the delights of the New Forest. You can park right next to the stairs to your apartment for your convenience.
A great base to Explore the New Forest
- Strathmore View is in the New Forest with access directly out to open forest for exploring and many country pubs nearby. It is 2 miles from the market town of Ringwood which has a wealth of eating places, cafés and the Furlong Shopping centre. If you wish to explore the New Forest by bike, Hockey's farm shop (just 5 minutes drive) offers bike hire. Also close by you will find Moors Valley Country Park, New Forest Water Park, Spinnaker sailing lake and Water Ski Lake.
- Strathmore View is situated with far reaching views over pasture land and across to the forest beyond where deer can be seen roaming. It is located directly opposite the Avon valley footpath network with a circular walk around the Blashford Lake Nature Reserve.
- The local country pub, the Alice Lisle is just a 2 minute walk where food is available 7 days a week. It has free wifi and a delightful pub garden with quiet adult only area next to the lake perfect for a summer's evening drink where you can watch the sun set over the lake.
- Main roads link to many nearby towns and cities including the medieval cathedral city of Salisbury which is home to an original copy of the Magna Carta.
- The beautiful beaches Bournemouth, Poole, Sandbanks and the Purbecks are a short drive away.
- Room only from £80.00 per couple per night
- A continental breakfast consisting of fruit, yogurt, orange juice and pastries can be provided at a small additional charge of £10 per night. (Notice required)
- Minimum Booking 2 nights - short breaks, week holidays and weekend retreats welcome.
- Open for Christmas and New Year Breaks
- Special offers sometimes available.