A stunning location in the heart
of the New Forest.
Granary Mead Cottage
Burley Lodge, Burley, Ringwood, Hampshire BH24 4HS
Telephone: 01425 402473 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Granary Mead Cottage nestles in the grounds of an old historic hunting Lodge.
The cottage offers self catering for up to 5 people and includes:
- One large double room
- One large twin room
- A spacious comfortable lounge dining room with a Sofa Bed, Colour TV and DVD
- A modern well equipped kitchen
- A shower room
- An entrance lobby with saddle racks and chest for horse rugs etc.
- Enclosed garden overlooking fields ideal for barbecues etc.
- Set within a beautifully quiet and picturesque 10 acre setting.
Granary Mead Cottage is the perfect destination to bring your own ponies or horses for a truly wonderful New Forest Riding Holiday.
- Five large airy stablles in a small private yard
- Several turnout fields of varying sizes
- Ample Parking for vehicles and an undercover area for carriages, traps and bikes.
- From Granary Mead Cottage you can enjoy magnificent horse riding, carriage driving or cycling in the New Forest with little or no road work.
All visitors are welcome with or without horses, as are well behaved dogs.