No responsibility or liability is accepted for any injury, loss or damage incurred as a result of your use of, or reliance upon, any information and/or material contained within, or downloaded from, this website, its related face book page and its news letter. The site is here to provide information to its visitors, but inadvertent errors may occur. All information is therefore provided on an "as is" basis. No responsibility is accepted for the content or information encountered via hyperlinks to external web sites.
All the information, accommodation, eating establishments,and attractions on this web site have been accepted in good faith and the owners of the site cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions, or complaints regarding the service or facilities that are provided.
All bookings should be made with the establishment directly.
Any complaints must be taken up with the proprietor directly, who we hope will deal with your concern promptly, however we would like to be informed of the nature of the complaint so that we can remove them from the web site if we deem necessary.
All text and images are Copyright © Helen Renouf / Explore the New Forest and/or Renouf Design. All pictures of accommodation/attractions belong to the property concerned and are used with their permission. All rights reserved. Materials appearing on this website may not be printed, copied, distributed, published or retransmitted in any form without the prior written consent of the copyright holder(s). To discuss rights for your use of any material appearing on this website, please contact us.
- Adverts are for one year and renewal is due in the month that you joined and only apply to the proprietor of the establishment.
- Layout, web design and content are at the discretion of Explore The New Forest.
- All amendments and alterations must be made in writing either by e-mail or post and you will be notified of any charge involved. Payment is required before alterations to the web site.
- Renewals will be sent out annually in the month of your original payment.
- Payment must be received by the last calendar day in the month that you are invoiced. Late payment means your link is removed, listing and web page will be removed.
- If we receive any complaints about your establishments, they will be investigated, and if justified the advert will be removed from the web site.
- If adverts are removed there will be no refund.
- Our decision is final.